Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Letterman Sketch & Comments about Commenting

Letterman sketchbook - pencil on paper
This sketch is pretty thin but honestly, I was laughing so hard I could hardly draw. Click here if you missed Dave's Top 10 re Gov. Sanford.
I’m getting some questions about how to leave comments on a blog post. First, YES, PLEASE! One of my twisted sisters frequently says, “The subplots are always the most interesting.” Well, comments are the subplots to a blog. I may have a brand new pair of roller skates but you’ve got the key!

So, click on the word Comment -- it’s at the bottom of each post. You’ll get a little pop-up window. The only thing that might be tricky is choosing an identity. If you have a Google account, use that. If not, click anonymous. If you use anonymous, sign your name in the box with your comment so we’ll know who you are. (For our purposes, anonymous just means non-Google.) Haven’t figured out the other two options yet.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Click publish. Your comment won’t show up until I give the okay. That’s how we’ll keep the scoundrels out.

Thanks to all who have written to ask if the paintings are for sale. Gulp. Blush. Yes, they will be. Please check back often; I’m trying to figure out how to use PayPal. And how to create spaces between paragraphs...argh...

No comments: