Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Knock, Knock, Who's There?

Digging Lemons
16x20, oil on canvas
Streeeeeeetch.
Yaaaaawn.
Whew, it’s good to be here. Thank you, Faithful Followers, for your patience with my recent sabbatical. I really appreciate your emails and inquiries, notes and concerns. It feels great to be missed. If we’re to be perfectly candid with one another, I took these last weeks off to….well….to party. I’ve celebrated the success of some grand organizations plus 2 happy and healthy schools, an engagement, a bachelorette, Easter Eve, many birthday parties for friends and family plus one of the milestone varieties for yours truly, the end of two athletic seasons and the beginning of two more, and such successful committee work… honestly, you just can’t imagine. I was briefly pulled back into the vortex of a former communication’s design career and I was part of the mother of all garage sales. Lots of time with Mr. Right and the kiddos. Lots of time with my Twisted Sisters. It’s been a good month!

I’ve gotten to do a bit a painting and will share those as soon as I reconstruct my outdoor photo station. In the meantime, this was one I forgot to post from Laurel’s still life class this spring.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

WHAT? no comments on this fantastic painting?? Let me be the first to say it is wonderful!!