Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Changing Perspective & an Outbreak of Tile Fever

Lemonade Stand II
8x8 oil on panel
sold
More Mimosa (see Tuesday's post) and more purple. These two Lemonade Stand paintings look good together, sitting on the window sill side by side. And here I am... back to painting produce. Determined to branch out yet finding myself ooohing and ahhhing over the beautiful summer fruits yesterday at the store. Reminds me of Blue Bell: we paint all we can and eat the rest.
On another note, one of the Twisted Sisters has contracted Tile Fever. You've never heard of it? Well, it starts when you first think you might want to do a little tile mosaic. Just a small project... nothing major. Riiiiight. It's the tip of the proverbial iceberg. I myself had Tile Fever a few years ago and so did my mother-in-law. It's highly contagious. And now my dear Twisted Sister is showing all the symptoms. Pow! Right in the kisser.

No comments: