Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gratitude & the Blue-Eyed Santas

Papa Noel
8x8, oil on panel
SOLD
With gratitude, this morning I'm thinking about loyal collectors. It's all about shared passion and friendship and encouragement. It's about the catch-up chats and cups of coffee I'm enjoying as I deliver paintings that have sold locally. It's about connections.  It's soooo NOT about the money.

I'm affectionately thinking of these as the "blue-eyed Santas" as I find I leave that Tiffany-blue ground color peeking through the "whites" more often than not. I've gotten a number of questions about process and supplies and I plan to put together a post about that soon.  Have a great remember-what-you're-grateful-for day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gratitude here for sharing your friendship, Mitzi. Enjoyed our recent visit, and am beaming at the sight of Papa Noel. How fortunate I am to be the one who gets to enjoy this painting during the holidays. ;-)
Hugs and Happy Holidays! ~ Sarah