Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like....


Jolly Ole’ Elf
11x14, oil on panel
SOLD
It has been my tradition for some years to create Christmas art – click here and here for just a couple.  I love it and am always sorry I don’t start earlier.  It’s a stretch to keep up the Christmas energy and excitement much past January 1st.  Well, this year I did it!  How delightfully easy it was to catch the holiday spirit in October!

I saw a Christmas clock last week. It read something like: 42 days, 7 hours, 20 minutes, and 15 seconds. (Jaw drop.) I'm going back to painting... Thanks for looking! 




1 comment:

Sarah said...

My Papa Noel is proudly smiling at me from his new easel perch. I feel so honored to have one of your Santa paintings, Mitzi. Thank you!
Loved our visit. Happy holidays to you and yours….Sarah