Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Looking Forward to Tomorrow!

It's almost art party time. I had such fun yesterday delivering more than 30 paintings and collages, getting to see the beautiful preparations being made and hearing about folks who will be there. I am blessed to be honored by these wonderful friends and this is going to be a F-U-N party!!

Be sure to click over to Karin Jurick's blog and see her rendition of last week's workshop. She did a great job with her words and photos. My box of paintings and art supplies still hasn't arrived from Hilton Head. But I'm not nervous. Really.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mitzi, it was a great showing. You WOWED us all! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see more of your fabulous offerings. You are one creative and talented Lady! Plus, you are one of these most fun people I know. Congratulations on stellar show! ~ Hugs, Sarah